Monday, 15 November 2010
Monday, 1 November 2010
Believing that grassroots businesses should be at the heart of the Brand Ghana initiative, the show's formulators aim to:
- Encourage entrepreneurship among young Ghanaians since it is a sure way to address the issue of unemployment, national development and economic liberation.
- Provide a platform for educating the young Ghanaian about running businesses and the opportunities that abounds in our country.
- Showcase young businesses with the potential of making it in industry so as to expose them to potential customers and investors.
Mentoring: This segment features a successful business person who will equip viewers with enough information of the business terrain as well as the right approach to achieving their goals.
Entrepreneur Showcase: this segment features young Ghanaians who are running legitimate money making projects and businesses. This will motivate many other young entrepreneurs who are determined to succeed in the business world.
Da Young Entrepreneur is a brainchild of iROKKO Concepts, a brand management and marketing company, and Skyy Digital TV. It will be hosted by Donald Diaba, who is the CEO of iROKKO Concepts.
- What are ways for a young entrepreneur to gain credibility with potential investors? (teachstreet.com)
- 10 Famous Young Entrepreneurs (mademan.com)
- 10 Great Books for Teaching Kids Entrepreneurial Skills (brighthub.com)
- 10 Young Black Entrepreneurs (mademan.com)